WEBSITE USE POLICY
- All rights of all written, pictorial, audio, visual, electronic materials and all kinds of promotional marks such as trademarks, marks and logos, which are published on the HAUS website and whose copyright and other intellectual and industrial property rights belong to HAUS or other third parties and organizations are reserved and protected by legislation. The use of all of the above-mentioned elements on the website may not be construed as granting any authorization, license or authorization in connection with their use. These materials may not be copied, reproduced, reproduced or used in any way without the written permission of HAUS. The legal responsibility that may arise as a result of any use in violation of the intellectual and industrial property rights in relation to all content on this site belongs to the infringing user.
- Any content on the HAUS website is for promotional and informational purposes only. When the user intends to carry out a transaction with reference to the information, he/she accepts that she is obliged to obtain the final and reliable information from HAUS. No warranty or commitment is made as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information published on the website. Information on this website may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, and update errors. The User acknowledges that HAUS is not accountable for any actions that may be taken on the basis of this information, including pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage.
- HAUS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or terminate the content of the site at any time and to delete any user information and data stored on the HAUS website.
- If there is a password used to access the HAUS website, it is the user's responsibility to protect the password and to keep it from third party access. If the use of third parties is permitted, all responsibility for their use of the user's information shall belong to the user.
- Although the HAUS website has taken precautions in order to be free from viruses and similar software, the user is obliged to provide his/her own virus protection system and provide the necessary protection in order to ensure the final security. In this context, the user accepts that he / she is responsible for all errors and their direct or indirect consequences that may occur in his / her software and operating systems due to his / her access to the HAUS
- In the event of a criminal complaint or official investigation request from the authorities and / or if the user is found to have committed any electronic sabotage or attack that would interfere with the operation of HAUS systems or change the operation of the HAUS, HAUS shall have the right to investigate the identity of the user and notify the legal authorities..
- In general, the user can visit the HAUS website without specifying who he/she is or providing personal information. With respect to the use of telecommunications services to access the website, the user's communication data (eg internet protocol address) or the use of data (for example, information about each telecommunication service accessed with the start, end and scope of access) is technically generated and reasonably associated with the user's personal data. When there is a compelling requirement, the collection, processing and use of contact information or usage data will arise and will be processed in accordance with the legal framework for the protection of personal data.
- When accessing the HAUS website, non-personal data (for example, the type of Internet browser and operating system used, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed) can be calculated automatically.HAUS may use and share this data to improve the performance or content of the website.
- Resolving disputes that may arise between users and HAUS, Aydin courts and executive offices will be authorized and the conflict will be resolved according to Laws of the Republic of Turkey.
How can we help you?