WHAT IS COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. These files include your IP address, session information, pages you access, and so on data is stored. Cookies do not include data such as first and last name or address. Cookies can remember your website preferences, keep you logged in, or provide you with the content you are interested in.
For more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are divided into different types according to criteria such as storage times on mobile devices and by whom they are placed. The main difference under these criteria is as follows.:
- Session Cookies / Persistent Cookies: Session cookies are temporary cookies that are deleted from the device after you close the browser. The main function of these cookies is to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Persistent cookies remain on the device until after they close the browser or until they are deleted by the visitor or expired.
- First Party / Third Party Cookies: First-party cookies are cookies placed on the device by the visited website operator. Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed and controlled by people other than the website operator visited.
WHICH COOKIES DO YOU USE?
HAUS uses different types of cookies in accordance with the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
Mandatory Cookies: These are technical cookies that enable the website to function correctly and allow you to use its features. They are in the session cookie category. If these cookies are blocked, the website features will not be available. The use of mandatory cookies does not require the consent of our visitors.
Functionality Cookies: The next time you visit the website, you will see your language preferences, region selection, and so on that allows to be remembered.
Targeting / Ad Cookies: HAUS uses different first-party and third-party cookies for targeting and advertising on the website. You can block these cookies by changing your browser's settings.
SOCIAL MEDIA ADD ONS
Various social media plugins are integrated into the HAUS website and mobile application. Clicking one of the integrated social media buttons will share some of your information with social media providers. If you're signed in to your social media account at the same time, or if your social media cookies are stored in your browser, the social media provider can recognize your visit to our website or mobile app and show these activities on your social media profile.
Even if you do not have an account on a social network (such as Facebook), have not logged in to the provider of the plug-in, or clicked on the plug-in, it is possible for social media providers to save information such as the URL or IP address of a visited website.
To prevent social networks from associating your visit to the HAUS website with your user accounts, you must log out of your user account before visiting our website.
HOW CAN YOU CHANGE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES?
It is possible to customize or completely block cookies by changing the settings of the browser you are using. You can find detailed information about the steps to be followed for different browsers from the links below:
To manage cookie preferences in other browsers, you can review the help or support page for that browser.
YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By applying to HAUS as the data owner;
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- To request related information if personal data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to inform the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other related laws, in case of the disappearance of the reasons that require processing, requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data and requesting that the transactions carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- If the personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, he/she has the right to demand the damages.
If you submit your requests regarding your rights mentioned above to HAUS in accordance with the application procedures stipulated in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Responsible, HAUS will finalize your request free of charge as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days depending on the kind of your request. However, if the transaction requires additional costs, HAUS may charge the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board.
More information on the processing of your personal data and securing data by HAUS can be found in the HAUS Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
How can we help you?