HAUS participated in the biennial EXPOLIVA 2019 fair in Jaen, Spain between 15-18 May 2019. The company, which has participated in Expoliva- which is one of the most important fairs in the olive and olive oil sector in the world- since 2013, met with great interest in its fourth participation this year, too. As a pioneer of innovations, the company which successfully launched the DDV 6642 olive oil decanter at the fair, exhibited the VBA 5433 P40 olive oil separator with the decanter. HAUS, which attracted attention with its stand design and exhibited products, gave detailed information to its visitors about the solution and service, machine features and usage areas it provides by its experienced sales team from Spain and Italy.
• Flexible configuration: 3 phase configuration or 2 phase configuration, both possible
• High G-force, High Capacity Bowl: a cylinder bowl of longer length rotating at high speed
• High Hygiene: food grade material and lubricants, easy access for washing and cleaning
• Liquid Level and Pond Depth Regulation: to maximize the oil recovery according different product mixture, and to work with positive, neutral, or negative hydraulic pressure
• Variable Solid Conveying Speed: to handle different solid load and different working mode
• Dual Drive (Double motor): a main motor moving the bowl, and a secondary motor moving the conveyor, both driven by Frequency Converter (VFD) and linked by a high torque gearbox without friction clutch.
• PLC with Human-Machine Interface (HMI): to adjust operative parameters, like bowl speed and scrolling speed, to monitor alarms, to optimize the power during start/stop and working
• Quality Materials: the rotating parts are made in high grade stainless steel, while the conveyor tips, the feed zone, the solid outlets, are protected with harder material and replaceable parts.
Under the leadership of İlker ALTIOĞLU, Spain Regional Manager for Olive Oil Applications, detailed information was given to visitors about the solution and service, machine features and usage areas by the experienced sales team from Spain and Italy.
During the fair, HAUS attracted great interest from visitors with its products and solution suggestions.