HAUS Supplier Portal is a project created to enhance communication between our existing suppliers and potential supplier candidates.
As HAUS, we are aware that a strong supplier chain is important in terms of purchasing and this may only be possible by enhancing communication with our suppliers. The portal has been designed to maximize our communication with our suppliers.
Potential supplier candidates fill the required information on the portal and deliver their requests to the Purchasing Department. Purchasing Department assesses the requests in line with its own needs, then contacts the companies and receives them for assessment. Since companies bring their requests on the system, they are recorded on the database and requests may be assessed retrospectively in case of a need.
Our existing suppliers make their requests on the same portal to create account for them and their requests are delivered to the Purchasing department. Purchasing Department establishes the connected between the system (MRP-ERP) and portal and a user name and password are defined for the company. Then, company logs in the portal;
• and can follow orders opened for them, order number, amount and details of delivery dates,
• Current information of accounting, • Supplier Delivery Quality
• Supplier Product Quality • CPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions)
• HAUS stock information of related items
• Announcements by the Purchasing Department instantly over the system. In addition, companies subject to Purchasing Agreement are matched up on the system and it is ensured requests brought by MRP are placed as an order for the companies automatically.
Hüseyin ÖZER / Purchasing Manager